Monday, April 26, 2010

COACHELLAVALLEYEVENTS Facebook Profile

Well Everybody, It has Happened Again .... FACEBOOK has once again disabled my account, which was now almost at 5,000 Friends.

Once again, I have emailed Facebook to see what has happened this time. The wall that everyone posts on is left up to the responsibility of the POSTING COMMUNITY, I am usually online all the time keeping a close eye on everything, and rarely have I ever had to pull anything.

I am contacting Facebook to see what happened, until then, may I suggest that our online community togo http://www.planetcoachella.com/ We had a large community, at least get your profile on there so that YOU ALSO HAVE ANOTHER OUTLET IF FACEBOOK EVER DECIDES TO TERMINATE YOUR ACCOUNT.

My profile is there, once you are up, please send me an email... & thank you for supporting me on the other site - I would really like us to keep that momentum going.

Thank You - Site Administrator

No comments:

Post a Comment