Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Community is MOVING TO WWW.PLANETCOACHELLA.COM

Hi Everyone, earlier today our online FACEBOOK COMMUNITY OF 3,000 WAS CLOSED DOWN. I am looking into it because it was something that we were all using, and it worked.... Unfortunately, sometimes things can work too well ....... I'll leave it at that.

I am contacting Facebook to see what happened, until then, may I suggest that our online community togo http://www.planetcoachella.com/ We had a large community, at least get your profile on there so that YOU ALSO HAVE ANOTHER OUTLET IF FACEBOOK EVER DECIDES TO TERMINATE YOUR ACCOUNT.

My profile is there, once you are up, please send me an email... & thank you for supporting me on the other site - I would really like us to keep that momentum going.

Thank You - Site Administrator

No comments:

Post a Comment